I designed this because I wanted a container to fit chess-figures into. And to keep the theme rolling I decided to make it a rook with a top part that can be screwed on and off.
The top parts does not need supports if your printer is able to handle bridging somewhat decently, doesn't have to be crazy good though.
The tolerances on the thread are set so any decent 3D printer should manage them, however it might be that they don't screw together easily at the beginning. In this case you have to "break them in" by screwing it shut and open repeatedly and maybe use some dry grease or silicone lube. I did this on purpose so the threads fit snuggly and are not sloppy, no need to panic if its not smooth right away, that will come after a bit.