Surprise! It's competition time again, and this time we have something special in store…
In partnership with Purement, we want you to come up with your best 3D printable design which makes use of Purement 3D printing filament. So what is Purement you ask? Well, they are the “World’s First ANTI-MICROBIAL Filament”
“With items made of PUREMENT, bacteria and germs find that the tiny nooks and crannies of 3D printed items aren’t so appealing,and thus the risk of spreading germs to your family is greatly reduced. ANTI-MICROBIAL FILAMENT –PUREMENT is the world’s first anti-bacterial 3D printing filament and is safe enough for home use.”
So in light of that we want you to design things which make sense for printing in this awesome new filament. Think:
So what makes a good design? We're looking for ideas that are original and inspiring, and of course printability is a big factor! Functionality is always something good to strive for, but keep in mind that an aesthetically pleasing design is going to get more downloads. The winning design will be the one with the most downloads, so it is going to be up to our users to decide. Keep this in mind when you are creating your design and try and come up with something beautiful, useful and appealing. Design smart! Win big!
Use the green upload button at the bottom of the page to submit your design. Good luck and god speed.
The anti-bacterial material in PUREMENT has been certified by the SIAA, antimicrobial registered by FDA and ROHS Test, who verified that it contains no harmful organic substances and is an eco-friendly product that has consistent anti-bacterial effects.
The Extra Bits
• Submit your design using the green "upload" button below
• You can enter as many times as you like.
• If your design is in multiple parts, please make sure you submit all parts -as STLS- with instructions or diagrams of how they fit together.
• Each part of your design must fit within a build volume of 18 x 18 x 18 cm.
• If you have any special instructions for your design, please let us know in the description box.
• This is a global competition and you can enter regardless of your location.
• Once submitted you will still retain complete ownership of your design, however once printed the STL will be made available to the public to freely download.