This set of parts you may find useful if you have built the official Prusa LACK enclosure. Most parts are only needed if you have the MMU2 installed. Each part has been designed with the idea of being able to remove the upper part of the enclosure at any time.
- 2cm higher corner pieces
- A 2cm higher magnetic door holder
- New holders for the MMU2
- A bushing to guide the PTFE tubes out of the enclosure
- A filament guide to feed the MMU from top of the enclosure
- A 90° turned spool holder
- useful holders/grips to mount accessories and to grip and carry the upper enclosure part
For the filament guide, you will need five 11cm pieces of PTFE tube (OD 4mm). It is split into multiple parts, but you won't need glue or screws because it makes use of Japanese dovetail joints.
You will need screws for the grips (4mm holes). Actually, those grips are 6cm wide parts of the i3 frame. So you can attach any accessories you normally would attach to the printer frame (like Prusas spool holder).